National Insurance Inspection Services, is a property inspection company currently seeking a Field Representative to service Evergreen, CO. You will be instructed to perform residential property inspections and is responsible for accurate and timely completion and submission of field reports of the residential properties via our website. No licensing or certifications required. Some experience is preferred and a construction or housing background is helpful.
- Accept electronic inspections as they are ordered
- Complete the inspection in the field by following guidelines and proper requirements
- Returning completed inspections electronically via our website on the internet from home
- Conduct oneself in a professional, courteous manner while appropriately dressed
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with the insureds
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills
- High speed internet
- Reliable transportation
- Navigation skills
- Digital Camera (preferred for photos)
- Must submit to a background check and have a clean MVR
This job requires the Field Representative to visit multiple residential properties, obtain photos, and measurements accurately and efficiently. Ideal candidate is responsible and must possess the ability to efficiently manage their time, and communicate effectively with property owners/office staff.
Payment is per inspection that gets completed and submitted and fees can vary based on coverage area and volume of work.
We proudly encourage military vets and retirees to apply.