THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO ANYONE WHO HAS PAST BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES EXPERIENCE IN ANCHORAGE!!!
This role involves specializing in selling retirement plans directly to the organizations. The role would start with an active base of clients that you could use for referrals such as partnerships and subsidiaries, but would also include prospecting and networking for new business. The role is unique in that it is a sales position, but is NOT commission based.
- There is travel expected in this position and the focus of the role is selling 401k and 403b plans directly to companies within the territory. (THEY ABSOLUTELY WANT SOMEONE ENTRENCHED IN ALASKA - NOT A RECENT TRANSPLANT)
- They require a clean FINRA Series 6, 63 and Life and Health licensing. (must have in a 90 day period upon being hired)
- This organization is a national firm and there is an absolute defined career path for this role that can lead into regional sales management.
- It is a role for a Financial Advisor who wants focus their specialty on the retirement plan market.
- Present and sell retirement plans that fit the needs of the clients
- Prospect and contact potential organizations through lead generators and networking
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Goal oriented
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
This organization offers a base salary compensation of around $60,000/$70,000 (possibly more) annually
A significant bonus that ranges from 20% to 135% of the base salary
A car allowance of 5K per year as well as a stipend for gas and mileage.
The base compensation will not go away and can increase every year (based on goals) on an average of 5K to 10K. It is a W2 non-commission role with excellent benefits including four weeks of vacation, a defined benefit plan, a 401k with a match and almost 100% of the benefits paid for through the company for the employee.