Experienced Service Technician - RV's
National Indoor RV Centers is experiencing major growth and we are seeking experienced Service Technicians. Our Service Technicians are experts in their field, have a passion for their craft, possess advanced diagnostic and repair skills, a deep understanding in the maintenance and repair of RVs, and deliver an impeccable level of customer service to our valued customers.
Our Service Technicians earn up to $50 per flat rate hour, with the potential to earn an additional $6/hour bonus based on billed hours. We also offer a monetary bonus for high performers that is worth over $6000!
- Perform and document comprehensive diagnostic testing, repairs and maintenance of RV’s including but not limited to electrical, appliance, carpentry, and plumbing systems (Water heaters, furnaces, HVA, propane systems, generators, etc.)
- Install/Upgrade accessories and components
- Coordinate with service department members for work authorizations and factory approvals; follow manufacturer policies and procedures to ensure reimbursement for warranty repairs
- Track materials and equipment used
- Perform pre-delivery inspections and walk-through demonstration.
- Assist in mentoring Apprentice level technicians in an encouraging and positive manner
- Present a professional image; promote and deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Adhere to workplace safety guidelines; maintain a clean work area
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 + years of experience as an RV service technician
- Advanced knowledge of RV construction, systems, and components
- Ability to diagnose and repair a variety of RV systems and components
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and diagrams
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Professional appearance and presence
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensures adherence to workplace safety guidelines; maintains a clean workspace
- Professional credibility, responsiveness, integrity, ethical standards, and ability to prioritize across competing demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication, ability to communicate challenges and opportunities concisely and clearly
- ASE/RVIA certifications preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Work is primarily conducted on-site at the service shop
- May require extended periods of standing, walking, and bending
- May require lifting or moving heavy equipment or objects
- May require working in tight spaces or at heights
- May require exposure to loud noises, fumes, or chemicals
- May require working weekends or holidays
What We Offer:
We believe in investing in our employees with a great benefits package and ongoing training to help you reach your career goals:
- Get an additional 60+ days off per year with our 12-hour schedule
- Medical, Dental, and Vision – Available 1st of the month following start date
- Voluntary Supplemental benefits (STD, LTD, Life, Accident, Critical Illness)
- 401K with company match
- Over 100 hours of PTO in the 1st year
- 4 paid Holidays and 40 hours of Floating Holiday
- Industry leading pay
- Brand new facilities
- Advancement opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing including a background check, MVR, and drug screen.
Experienced RV technicians can receive up to $50.00 per flat rate hour, and an additional $1,200 per month if you exceed 200+ billed hours in a month!
National Indoor RV CentersLas Vegas, NV
AgricultureView All National Indoor RV Centers Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.