Registered Nurse Home Health
National Home Health San Joaquin County, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60 to $65 Daily
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental
National Home Health is looking to hire a Full-time/Part-time or Per-diem, compassionate Registered Nurse (RN), and Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Immediate needs in the following areas: Stockton, Manteca, Modesto, Tracy, and surrounding areas.
- If you are a licensed-CA RN/LVN who loves working for a dynamic and friendly company – look no further. With over 10 years’ experience of serving our community, National Home Health Services is one of California’s leading home health agencies that will take care of you while you’re busy taking care of your patients.
National Home Health Services have eight offices in Northern California: South Bay, Peninsula, North Bay, East Bay, Contra Costa County, Mid Valley, Solano County, and Sacramento. So no matter where you live - we have patients close to your home so you can make money seeing patients rather than being stuck in traffic.
National Home Health Services is the only agency that guarantees you a full-time patient load. Every single day.
- Plans home-care health options for the patient upon return home in accordance with Physician's orders and patient plan of care.
- Performs initial and/or on-going patient evaluations by monitoring vital signs, administering medication, placing IVs, and wound care.
- Ensures documentation is completed in a timely and professional manner while remaining compliant with state and federal regulations as well as Medicare conditions of participation.
- Performs other tasks as necessary.
With National Home Health Services, Registered Nurse (RN) guaranteed to receive:
- Excellent and accurate pay
- Outstanding benefits
- Extensive, customized training
- Unlimited flow of patients
- Local patients
- Support from our clinical management team
- Online web-based charting
- As well as on-call nurses - so you can rest after your day of work and much, much more...
Our Benefits include:
- 100% paid employee health insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid continuing education
- Career growth into management roles
- No hassle, no rush patient experience
- Flexible schedule
To qualify please have the following:
- A real passion for nursing
- A valid CA RN/LVN License
- A friendly demeanor
- A willingness to learn a variety of skills
- Reliable transportation
Compensation - Up to $115 per SOC (Start of care).
We look forward to welcoming you to the National Home Health Services team.
National Home HealthWhy Work Here?
Flexible Schedule, Training/Support, and great culture.