Hiring for a compassionate and dedicated Hospice RN!
National Home Health Services is one of Northern California’s leading providers of in-home skilled nursing and therapy services. At this time, our rapidly growing company is in immediate need of professional and self-motivated Hospice Registered Nurse in Stanislaus County and San Joaquin County
Full-Time Positions Available!
Job duties for this rewarding position include:
- Performing initial in-home evaluations and establishing an individualized care plan for each patient.
- Collaborating with physicians and other agency staff to implement and coordinate the patient’s plan of care.
- Guiding patients and their families to achieve their highest level of functioning and best clinical outcome.
- National Home Health provides our staff with the tools needed to achieve success in the ever-expanding field of in-home skilled health care. These advantages include:
Tremendous Earning Potential: Our field staff is paid per visit at competitive rates up to $75 per visit and $115 per SOC (Start of Care)
Flexible Schedule and Workload: Our employees’ schedule and workload are determined by their own input, needs, and availability. Our company knows the importance of a work/life balance and encourages such by allowing all field staff to set their own appointments with patients at their own convenience.
Employee Development: All new employees are oriented in the office as well as on the field utilizing a number of training techniques including shadowing, return demonstrations, competency assessments, and hands-on training in patient homes. Clinical Supervisors are available for additional assistance by phone, email, in the office, or on the field. On-going training and clinical support make our Case Managers able to work independently while providing care to a wide range of complex cases.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
- Up to 100% coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- A valid California Registered Nursing License
- Minimum one year of experience as a Registered Nurse or one year of experience as an LVN with a new grad RN license
- Reliable transportation
National Home Health
Why Work Here?
Flexible Schedule, Training/Support, and great culture.