National Health Plans and Benefits Agency is a leader in the Health and Life Insurance market. We are a small business looking for an internal Recruiter and HR Generalist to work in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage applicant life cycle process from sourcing candidates to application and interviewing process.
- Understand and address appropriate staffing needs.
- Maintain content on all social media and career partner websites.
- Perform ongoing maintenance of employee/contractor files and records in both paper and electronic forms.
- Provide support and resolution to employees for various HR related topics such as leaves of absence, payroll questions, time card questions, PTO, etc.
- Provide necessary support with planning and execution of company events.
- Properly and timely process unemployment claims and various employment issues.
- Understand the needs of senior leadership and vision of the company.
- Follow company policy and procedure per the handbook.
- Exceptional personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships across departments
- Human Resource Certified preferred