National Health Insurance Company Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Annually we report Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS), this requires a medical record retrieval process and nurses are needed to conduct abstraction of medical records.
• Apply structured auditing criteria to abstract medical records, follow defined procedures for saving approved medical record documentation
• Abstract medical record documentation submitted for HEDIS measures, used annually for reporting to National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The HEDIS measures are used to assist in measuring quality of health care provided to healthplan members.
• Maintains productivity level with less than a 5% error rate in record abstraction and data entry on an ongoing basis.
• Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
• Maintain complete confidentiality of company related business.
• Maintain effective communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
• Registered Nurse (RN) with unrestricted license in state. Licensed Practical Nurse, Coder, EMT or have relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Extensive HEDIS experience.
• Experience in utilization review, quality assurance, and/or medical record and site review audits.
• Knowledge of medical terminology standard medical practices, formal quality improvement process, and federal, state, accreditation regulations and standards.
• Verbal and written communications skills including interpersonal skills for meeting with physicians and office staff and representing the company using diplomatic/professional demeanor.
• PC proficiency to include Word and Excel
National Health Insurance CompanyWhy Work Here?
Extensive benefits, outstanding training program, and development tools to SUPPORT employees in realizing their highest potential.
Our client is one of the nation’s largest health insurance companies. The company serves more than 16 million members and dedicated to expanding access to high quality, cost-effective healthcare.
300 E. Randolph ChicagoChicago, IL