Nationalhcs is seeking candidates for a Physician, Internal Medicine (Direct Hire) in Raleigh, NC (near Wake Forest, NC).
Description of Work
- Internal Medicine Physician needed for busy private practice in Raleigh, NC office near Wake Forest.
- This position collects history data, performs physical exams, and provides services for primary care, acute, and chronic medical conditions for patients of this busy internal medicine office. The Physician will evaluate patients in a medical clinic setting, consult with patients, refer to other clinics or specialists as needed, order diagnostic and lab tests, write prescriptions, and document medical records using electronic software.
- Starting salary $200,000+
- Direct Hire position
- Partnership role will be discussed
- Schedule 5 days, 4 days (alternating weekly)
- No weekends
- Minimal on-call rotation
- Sample benefits: 3 weeks vacation, matching 401-K
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities / Competencies
- Thorough knowledge of theory, principles, and practices of general preventative medicine and the techniques involved.
- Thorough knowledge of developments in the field of medicine is necessary.
- Skills in treating and diagnosing a variety of diseases/injuries and in the practice of family or internal medicine are required.
- The ability to compile clear and concise electronic notes for patients' medical records.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associate personnel, patients, and the general public.
- Recent graduates from medical school will be considered
- Current/Clear license to practice medicine in the state of North Carolina
- Current/Clear DEA Current/Clear BLS (American Heart Association)
- Successful completion of competency testing, drug screen, background check, physical exam, immunizations, and other agency screening/application requirements
- Successful completion of other Client screening/application requirements
Interested candidates should submit resume at www.nationalhcs.com or call the Nationalhcs office @ 877.797.6427 for additional details.