National General Insurance Boise, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Provides administrative support to District Office Sales Representatives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Review all applications for completeness, including: confirming all required information is submitted, checking census information is consistent , verifying submitting agent is approved to do business
- Send completed applications to Underwriting and provide follow up to expedite the processing
- Review response from Underwriting and review required information with Underwriter and/or Sales Representative
- May make calls to agents to request additional information and follow up on outstanding request
- Provide general clerical support for the office
- Answer the phone and provide assistance to agents and insured
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Prepare group insurance rate and benefits quotes
- Coordinate any issued business with third party administrator
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1+ year of previous administrative or sales support experience
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 1+ year of experience working with Microsoft Access
- Ability to make decisions quickly and effectively
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Ability to keep confidential information safe
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
Entrepreneurial, performance-based, and results-focused culture.
Company paid training and A&H Insurance Licensing.
Above market compensation plan with unlimited earning potential.
Fast-past sales environment where you are part of a team!
Internal advancement opportunities – grow with us!
Sales contests and a Yearly National Top Performers Conference (Past locations included: Atlantis, Maui, San Diego, Aspen and Scottsdale).
National General Insurance
Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products from our partner carriers. Entrepreneurial, performance-based, and results-focused culture. Company paid training and A&H Insurance Licensing. Above market compensation plan with unlimited earning potential. Fast-past sales environment where you are part of a team! Internal advancement opportunities – grow with us! Sales contests and a Yearly National Top Performers Conference (Past locations included: Atlantis, Maui, San Diego, Aspen and Scottsdale).
BusinessView all jobs at National General Insurance