National Fuel is currently seeking full-time Customer Service Representatives for outstanding career opportunities at our Erie, PA Customer Response Center. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded. Customer Service Representatives are responsible for responding to customer inquiries via telephone in a call center environment and in person.
- Work in a fast-paced call center environment that receives thousands of inbound calls each day from utility customers in our Pennsylvania service territory.
- Handle a wide variety of calls that can involve emergency calls, account/billing questions, meter reads, new service requests and collections issues, among other inquiries.
- Respond to a large volume of incoming calls, and to enhance the level of service we provide to our customers, all customer calls are recorded.
- Candidates must be available to work a flexible work schedule, Monday – Friday between the hours of
- 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Candidates will receive on the job training and will attend a training class that will last for approximately 6-8 weeks during which time customer service skills are regularly evaluated.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, an understanding and compassionate nature, and be adept at identifying customer needs in a helpful, patient, and expeditious manner.
- Prior experience and demonstrated success working in a customer service focused environment is required.
- A proven history of dependability and reliability.
- Have the capability to quickly learn new computer programs/systems as well as the relevant regulations required to service our customers.
- Proficiency with computers and web-based programs is needed to be successful in this role.
- Prior experience with SAP and/or Microsoft Office applications.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The hourly rate of pay for this position is $17.10.
National Fuel offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid Sick Time
- Dental Coverage
- Parental Leave for Mothers and Fathers
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Company Funded Retirement Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation
- Charitable Giving Programs
- Paid Company Holidays
HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format if emailing) by July 23, 2019 to:
Customer Service Representative – Position #19-033PA
P.O. Box 2081
Erie, PA 16512
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference position #19-033PA – Customer Service Representative in the subject line of your email
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES, WOMEN, DISABLED, PROTECTED VETERANS