Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer - REMOTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer (.NET CORE) -
We work a hybrid on-prem system of 5 days per month
Design and engineer the marketplace tech to make shared equity financing.
Collaborate and partner with the design team and product managers to create an engaging and transparent customer experience
Build analytics tools to capture and use data to drive risk and pricing algorithms that steer our business
Integrate with multiple vendors and data sources; helping build a platform that facilitates investing and dispersing millions of dollars with our homeowners
Streamline the equity financing investment process to improve efficiency and accuracy while delivering cash to homeowners fast
You should possess the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Experience in database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with cloud services such as Azure or AWS. Experience working with relational databases in cloud environments.
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Understanding of pipelines in Azure DevOps or any other CICD tool
- Understanding of containerized applications is a plus
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in delivering high impact business solutions enabling internal clients to improve performance
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task within tight deadlines; self-directed, and results/goal oriented.
- Must have the drive to investigate new technologies and the ability to articulate concepts and designs.
National FinTech EngineeringWhy Work Here?
Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be among the top fintech companies.
TechnologyView all jobs at National FinTech Engineering