26 Weeks Training Pay, 1st Week Signing Bonus, Monthly Mileage Reimbursement, Weekly Commissions, Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses, Benefits
25% of our field sales force makes a 6 figure income
The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) is the leading advocate for small business owners, with offices in Washington, D.C., and all 50 state capitals. We are a member-driven, not-for-profit organization that advocates for the independence of small business.
We are seeking a Sales Representative - Outside Sales - B2B to join our team! NFIB uses cutting-edge technology with automated sales and real-time processing through our web-based and mobile apps. If you are seeking a unique sales opportunity with a growing stable organization where you can truly make a difference for yourself and your local business community, then check us out and be a part of something BIG! www.nfib.com
- Initial 26 week guarantee ($600/week OR commissions - whichever is greater).
- 1st Week Signing Bonus ($750 less applicable taxes).
- Monthly mileage reimbursement (up to $500)
- Generous weekly commissions
- Monthly and quarterly bonus plans based upon enrolling new members.
- UNCAPPED earnings potential.
- Excellent benefits: health & dental ins., matching 401k, disability & life ins., tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more.
- Average first year income $60-80k, with a six-figure potential starting your first year for high achievers!
- Competitive environment with company-wide recognition, contests, coveted awards and incentive trips
- Full-time sales manager/coach to train, mentor and empower you to reach your earnings potential.
- Work/life balance
- Career advancement opportunities, as we promote from within.
Skills & Traits:
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport quickly
- Persistent, disciplined self-manager
- Confident in handling rejection
- High level of activity...able to handle fast pace and high volume
- No fear, hunter mentality
- Intermediate technical skills
- Ability to memorize a short highly effective presentation
- Capacity to initiate and leverage contacts to build new business referrals
- Driven & competitive with a desire to consistently increase your earnings
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
NFIB is an Equal Opportunity Employer