National Enterprise Systems is GROWING!! we have immediate hiring needs for individuals who have experience with working in a call center or any type of collections background.
- Primary responsibilities are collections, customer service, submitting extension requests and other loss mitigation and recovery activities.
- Contacts delinquent customers in order to secure payment and determine reason for delinquency on credit card accounts.
- collectors will work with customer to establish full balance repayment plans or settlements.
- Works an established list of accounts on an automated collections system and/or auto-dialer.
- This person can resolve routine billing inquiries and negotiate payment arrangements to cure delinquent accounts.
- Must be able to work a set schedule as follows. 1pm-10pm Mon-Fri with a rotating Saturday. Schedule is 40 hours a week.
- Customer Service experience, proven history of dependability.
- Ability to think critically and use good, sound judgement in decision making.
- self motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to effectively handle difficult client issues.
What we offer:
- Excellent Benefits Package
- PTO and Vacation Time
- Paid Training
- Growth opportunities within the company.
- Competitive hourly wage.
Apply today to be contacted by one of our team members.