Our client is a world-wide industry leader and offers a challenging work environment and opportunity to develop advanced electro-mechanical equipment. In this position, you would be responsible for engineering details of products as they are released to production for the design phase. You would be involved with customized product design and additions to existing product lines along with providing support to manufacturing as they need engineering support during production. This is a direct, full-time position in the Shenandoah Valley area.
- Design modifications to standard products for specific customer needs while maintaining quality, performance, safety, and cost standards.
- Provide solutions to a variety of design and manufacturing obstacles as needed.
- Advise and provide technical guidance to other departments, including manufacturing, purchasing, marketing, applications, and field service teams.
- Guide testing initiatives by designing test fixtures and components and supporting the test team in manufacturing
- Investigate common engineering/manufacturing barriers and drive long-term changes to prevent reoccurrences in production.
- Propose cost and product improvement efforts to increase efficiency and value of the product.
- Act as point of contact with legacy products and provide guidance on replacing parts to satisfy customer needs.
- Take on project management responsibilities with cross-functional teams on process improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or similar
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of related experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of engineering/manufacturing practices and processes in a customized product environment
- SolidWorks or similar CAD applications experience preferred
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
National Engineering Resources