Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Helping to troubleshoot and repair malfunctions and defects in manufacturing equipment, electrical systems, hydraulic and plumbing systems, pneumatic compressors and systems, CNG and Electrical lifts and fork trucks. Perform routine preventative maintenance throughout facility, maintaining a record of service cycles and other maintenance activities conducted. Must be able to effectively communicate and speak English, demonstrate proficiency with test equipment and show a deductive approach to problem solving maintenance issues.
Example of Work
Routine maintenance which includes but is not limited to the following:
· Troubleshooting analysis – troubleshoot, repair or replace pneumatic, hydraulic, electronic and digital equipment; determine if equipment has failed or if it is a process problem.
· Repair or rebuild components in a shop environment, including air compressors, electric motors, cylinders, pumps, heater bands and controls, custom fabrication equipment, plastic processing equipment, CNG engines and other equipment using hand and power tools, presses, welders, torches, and other common tools of the trade.
· Align and calibrate new, rebuilt or repaired equipment to original equipment manufacturers specifications, using torque wrenches, measurement calipers and depth micrometers.
· Replaces fuses, light bulbs, circuit breakers, electric switches, and other electrical components and wiring issues following electrical specifications in both single phase and three phase AC networks and 12V/24V DC networks.
· Fabricate and assemble specific parts, brackets, and supports where needed.
· Maintain clean and organized work areas.
· Performs related work as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· High School graduate, GED, or equivalent and prefer 3 years of experience doing electrical/ mechanical maintenance in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
· Demonstrate proficiency in both oral and written communication.
· Must be able to install electrical conduit of various sizes (PVC, EMT, rigid) and install instrumentation tubing.
. Ability to follow diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, manufacturer's instruction and engineering specifications to troubleshoot malfunctions.
· The ability to analyze problems, identify solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
· Show proficiency with most or all of the following – welding equipment, cutting torch, soldering/brazing, rigid pipe cutting and threading, electrical analysis meters, and common measurement instruments.
· Must be able to lift and maneuver 50 pounds and be able to work comfortably on ladders and lifts.
· Experience with Allen-Bradley or Beckhoff PLC’s a plus
· Experience with injection molding and extrusion equipment a plus
Acceptable Experience and Training
· Minimum five years of experience with diploma from accredited Technical School, military mechanic training or a minimum four years field experience in industrial environment, without a degree; or any combination of experience and training that would provide the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
Company Benefits Include
· Competitive wages based on knowledge and experience
· Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription plans
· Defined contribution retirement plan
· Plus much more….
· Download the employment application at http://jobs.natdoor.com
· The form may be completed and saved onto your computer.
· COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FULLY! Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
· Email the application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· You may also fax applications to the fax number listed on the employment page.
· Resumes without an application will NOT be reviewed.
National Door Industries, Inc.
National Door manufactures and distributes products for the garage door industry, and started business in 1968. We developed and manufactured the first decorative design trim for garage doors and then as the industry transitioned to steel garage doors we developed the first plastic window frame. We are also the largest distributor for all other garage door parts except the door and operator itself.
AddressFort Worth, TX
ManufacturingView all jobs at National Door Industries, Inc.