Territory Sales Manager - Dental
National Dentex Dubuque, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 60+ labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are hiring a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager in the Dubuque, IA metro area. (Must live in the area)
The regular days for this position are Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Plan, execute and manage effective sales strategy to reach or exceed account growth and revenue expectations
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned accounts to generate new business assigned territory
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with leadership and technical service groups.
- Partner with the dental customer to assist in the success of their practice and the success of our laboratory.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of dental industry, Dental offices, and National Dentex.
- Computer skills with all MS Office products.
- Understanding of sales process
- Ability to analyze potential markets, plan selling activities and provide accurate sales forecasts
- Ability to communicate complex subject matter to a wide variety of audiences.
- Excellent listening, speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellent decision making abilities.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong professional, ethical and personal integrity.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional outside/field sales experience preferably in the dental or healthcare industry
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Bilingual Preferred
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- Motor Vehicle
- Office Equipment
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and/or reach
National DentexWhy Work Here?
Team oriented atmosphere, leading edge technology, career training and development opportunities.
National Dentex is growing the largest network of dental laboratories in the U.S. and is looking for team members who have a passion for their growth. We offer quality employment opportunities with room for professional development and advancement. Our focus is on a team-oriented atmosphere that fosters innovation, leading edge technologies, training and advancing the industry.
BusinessView all jobs at National Dentex