Data Entry & Scheduling Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The regular hours for this position are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Able to perform all functions/responsibilities of Shipping and Receiving Specialist and has the ability and responsibility to schedule cases and/or invoice cases
- Responsible daily for opening and disinfection process of incoming cases as required by SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Responsible for Case Entry of all Business Unit cases (Manager discretion)
- Packing of all Business Unit cases (Manager discretion)
- Process shipments through FedEx ship manager and UPS Worldship
- Prepare paperwork by sorting by Business unit to prepare for scanning. (as requested)
- Enter and print doctor supplies for fulfillment
- Follow all steps, in order, according to the Technical Team Policies (TTPs) to insure consistent and accurate results
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Self-directed, with the ability to analyze problems and make decisions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral communication skills to present concerns/ideas with tact and diplomacy
- Desire to provide aide to expedite other positions for a more efficient overall team
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong ability to listen and comprehend instructions, following tasks through to completion
- Typing, 35 words per minute (as applicable)
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- No experience required
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- Box Cutters
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and/or reach
- Exhibit fine motor skills and/or perform repetitive motions
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Repeated bending and kneeling
- Vision capabilities: Depth perception, attention to detail and/or color
- Push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 60 pounds
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
160 Larkin Williams Industrial CourtFenton, MO
BusinessView all jobs at National Dentex
Get fresh Teen Data Entry Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.