Who We're Looking For:
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual to join our Recruiting team. We're a close-knit group, so a positive, cooperative, can-do attitude and the ability to function as part of a team are paramount.
Meet some of our team members!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for high-volume roles
- Create job descriptions and post job openings in the applicant tracking system and other application sources
- Source candidates using applicant tracking database and job board keyword searches (including, but not limited to, reaching out to prospective applicants and referral sources, attending career fairs and networking, etc.)
- Coordinate all aspects of hiring (including, but not limited to, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews, hosting feedback sessions with teams, following up with candidates, etc.)
- Provide a high-quality experience for every candidate from application to hire
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of candidates
- Other ad hoc projects as required
- Undergraduate degree in any field
- 5+ years of agency and internal recruiting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High emotional intelligence (adept at dealing with social/emotional conflicts)
- Organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Basic understanding of employment law
- Must be able to work full time in Henderson, NV
What We Offer:
We believe in a team-first culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. We are dedicated to our employees’ success and growth within the company, through our employee mentorship and leadership programs.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time Off, Sick Days, and Vacation
- 10 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- Discounted Gym Membership
- No-Cost Life Insurance Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits Options
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Discount
About National Debt Relief:
National Debt Relief is one of the country’s largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We are made up of energetic, smart, and compassionate individuals who are passionate about helping thousands of Americans with debt relief. Most importantly, we’re all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service.
We are dedicated to helping individuals and families rid their lives of burdensome debt. We specialize in debt settlement and have negotiated settlements for thousands of creditor and collections accounts. We provide our clients with both our expertise and our proven results. This means helping consumers in their time of hardship to get out of debt with the least possible cost. It can also mean conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer, and recommending the appropriate solution. Our core services offer debt settlement as an alternative to bankruptcy, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We become our clients' number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.
National Debt Relief is a certified Great Place to Work®!
National Debt Relief is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.