Who We're Looking For:
National Debt Relief (NDR) is currently seeking a highly motivated, analytical, and passionate Business Analyst to help streamline the efforts of the product, development and data science teams. This fast-paced role will be responsible for 1) building and maintaining a repository of "as-is" and “future state” system process documentation to help the company make informed decisions. 2) Recommending system improvements that can help improve operations.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and facilitator of business requirement gathering, curious problem solver, and collaborative teammate who thrives in highly-agile, cross-functional team environments. The candidate must be comfortable speaking to both business and technical audiences and have a solid understanding of Salesforce and BPMN.
This represents a unique opportunity to help guide NDR’s digital product strategy. Based in our Downtown Manhattan headquarters and reporting directly to the company’s Chief Product Officer, this highly-visible position will interact with and engage senior stakeholders throughout the company.
Meet some of our team members!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of NDR customer’s journey form first touch to completion and the underlying systems that support the journey by working closely with departmental stakeholders, reviewing API and build documentation (where it exists) and evaluating system inputs and outputs
- Own NDR’s process documentation function. Work closely with the product team to build and maintain NDR system workflows for “current state” systems using business process modeling notation (BPMN).
- Make business process improvement recommendations based on analysis of “current state” workflows.
- Build future state workflows for each new software feature to be released
- Ensure that models are closely aligned with NDR system architecture as the models will be used as a basis for code development to support the processes.
- Be fiercely competitive and maintain a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how to continue to improve internal and customer facing processes
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Physics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or similar)
- 3+ years of active/hands-on experience as a Business Analyst preferably in a highly agile environment.
- 2+ years of hands on experience documenting processes in a highly customized instance of Salesforce or a similar CRM.
- Experience with a Business Process modeling tools (Visio, Draw.io, JBPM, etc.) and familiarity with agile methodology.
- Ability to work closely with IT peers and business/operational professionals to capture the details of various processes at a level that reflects the actual flow within the technical stack.
- Independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Powerful communicator with the ability to engage and influence senior leadership.
- Strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team.
- Startup experience is not essential, but experience may provide a candidate with some advantage
What We Offer:
We believe in a team-first culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. We are dedicated to our employees’ success and growth within the company, through our employee mentorship and leadership programs.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time Off, Sick Days, and Vacation
- 10 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Citi Bike Annual Membership Discounts
- No-Cost Life Insurance Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits Options
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Discount
About National Debt Relief:
National Debt Relief is one of the country’s largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We are made up of energetic, smart, and compassionate individuals who are passionate about helping thousands of Americans with debt relief. Most importantly, we’re all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service.
We are dedicated to helping individuals and families rid their lives of burdensome debt. We specialize in debt settlement and have negotiated settlements for thousands of creditor and collections accounts. We provide our clients with both our expertise and our proven results. This means helping consumers in their time of hardship to get out of debt with the least possible cost. It can also mean conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer, and recommending the appropriate solution. Our core services offer debt settlement as an alternative to bankruptcy, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We become our clients' number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.
National Debt Relief is a certified Great Place to Work®!
National Debt Relief is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.