Who We're Looking For:
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented self-starter to join our team as a Sales Operations Administrator to provide support to our fast-growing office. The Sales Operations Administrator serves as a member of the Sales department.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review client accounts and support the Sales Team by creating daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Review and process contracts for Sales Team and mail to clients.
- Relieve management of administrative details
- May manage a number of different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time
- Make sure the office is properly stocked with all supplies and everything is running smoothly
- May be involved in high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information and must use considerable tact, diplomacy, and judgment
- Manage calendars, scheduling appointments, interviews, and meetings
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 1+ years related experience in an administrative role in a corporate environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic Excel skills. (We train)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical.
- Exemplary professionalism.
What We Offer:
We believe in a team-first culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. We are dedicated to our employees’ success and growth within the company, through our employee mentorship and leadership programs.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time Off, Sick Days, and Vacation
- 10 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- Discounted Gym Membership
- No-Cost Life Insurance Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits Options
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Discount
About National Debt Relief:
National Debt Relief is one of the country’s largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We are made up of energetic, smart, and compassionate individuals who are passionate about helping thousands of Americans with debt relief. Most importantly, we’re all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service.
We are dedicated to helping individuals and families rid their lives of burdensome debt. We specialize in debt settlement and have negotiated settlements for thousands of creditor and collections accounts. We provide our clients with both our expertise and our proven results. This means helping consumers in their time of hardship to get out of debt with the least possible cost. It can also mean conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer, and recommending the appropriate solution. Our core services offer debt settlement as an alternative to bankruptcy, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We become our clients' number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.
National Debt Relief is a certified Great Place to Work®!
National Debt Relief is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.