Who We're Looking For
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to accomplish maintenance duties. This position is focused around providing a clean and orderly environment for the office on several floors. You will oversee a team and be responsible for housekeeping and maintenance duties.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning the office (sweeping, mopping the floor, cleaning windows, dusting, touching up restrooms during the day, cleaning kitchen areas lunch tables, refrigerators, etc.)
- Keeping a log of inventory for the pantry and cleaning supply closet.
- Straightening the conference rooms before and after meetings.
- Some moderate lifting (10-20lbs.) required (water coolers, boxes, paper towel rolls, etc.)
- Furniture building
- Special projects as assigned.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years housekeeping/custodial experience, particularly
- industrial carpet/floor cleaning experience including carpet extractor machine
- Communication skills; verbally and written
- Familiarity with cleaning and material safety
What We Offer:
A team-first work hard play hard culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. We are dedicated to our employees’ success and growth.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time Off, Sick Days, and Vacation
- 10 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Citi Bike Annual Membership Discounts
- No-Cost Life Insurance Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits Options
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Discount
About National Debt Relief:
National Debt Relief is one of the country’s largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We are made up of energetic, smart, and compassionate individuals who are passionate about helping thousands of Americans with debt relief. Most importantly, we’re all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service.
We are dedicated to helping individuals and families rid their lives of burdensome debt. We specialize in debt settlement and have negotiated settlements for thousands of creditor and collections accounts. We provide our clients with both our expertise and our proven results. This means helping consumers in their time of hardship to get out of debt with the least possible cost. It can also mean conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer, and recommending the appropriate solution. Our core services offer debt settlement as an alternative to bankruptcy, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We become our clients' number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.
National Debt Relief is a certified Great Place to Work®!
National Debt Relief is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law