Who We're Looking For:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual interested in growth to join our management track in the Client Success Department..
The position is focused on providing phone support for our clients involved in the settlement process who are also experiencing litigation. The role entails answering any general inquiries, addressing problems and/or concerns, and being a liaison between the client and supporting specialized teams. A typical day consists of making and answering inbound and outbound calls, emails, documentation review, and online requests for information, as well as maintaining a rapport with our client base.
- This position is an entry-level opportunity.
- This position includes career advancement into management..
- Client Services Representative (entry-level)
- Client Services Specialist
- Team Leader (manages a 6-10 person team)
- Manager (manages 6-7 teams)
- Positions beyond entry level are typically filled through internal promotions..
- Promotions are based strictly on performance—measurable metrics which are transparent to each employee.
Meet some of our CS team members!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use Salesforce customer relationship management software to facilitate the process of responding to customer calls and addressing customer concerns
- Resolve customer inquiries/complaints with limited escalation to team leaders
- Documentation review to determine the appropriate department a client needs to speak to
- Document client discussions clearly and concisely
- Undergraduate degree is a plus, but not required
- Experience on a customer service team, including a strong working knowledge of service processes, policies and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Polite, confident, tactful, patient, and diplomatic while dealing with complex problems
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus, but not required
- Must be able to write, speak, and read Spanish
What We Offer:
We believe in a team-first culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. We are dedicated to our employees’ success and growth within the company, through our employee mentorship and leadership programs.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time Off, Sick Days, and Vacation
- 10 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Citi Bike Annual Membership Discounts
- No-Cost Life Insurance Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits Options
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Discount
About National Debt Relief:
National Debt Relief is one of the country’s largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We are made up of energetic, smart, and compassionate individuals who are passionate about helping thousands of Americans with debt relief. Most importantly, we’re all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service.
We are dedicated to helping individuals and families rid their lives of burdensome debt. We specialize in debt settlement and have negotiated settlements for thousands of creditor and collections accounts. We provide our clients with both our expertise and our proven results. This means helping consumers in their time of hardship to get out of debt with the least possible cost. It can also mean conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer, and recommending the appropriate solution. Our core services offer debt settlement as an alternative to bankruptcy, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We become our clients' number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.
National Debt Relief is a certified Great Place to Work®!
National Debt Relief is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.