National Datacare Corporation is looking for fun, dedicated individuals with the following qualities to add to our team:
- Superior attendance
- Ability to work independently, accurately and timely
- Good judgment, logic, and analytical skills
We are a market leader in providing banking services to over 6000 nursing homes across the United States. By always providing superior service to our customers, we have grown and prospered for over 30 years and are now the standard in the long term care industry.
Let’s be honest, you’re looking for the right company and work environment with great benefits and perks. As a company with around 50 employees, our benefits and perks are phenomenal!
Some of the more attractive benefits/perks are:
· Company contribution for medical/dental/vision/prescription drugs
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Year End Bonuses
· Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
· Company Tickets with VIP seating to Sporting Events, Concerts, and other major events
· On-site Cardio Center
· Holiday Parties & Activities
· Recognition Awards/Luncheons/Parties
· Business Casual Dress with Casual Fridays
· Tuition Assistance Program
· Employee Assistance & Discount Program
Facility Account Specialist/Customer Service:
We are currently looking to hire more Facility Account Specialists to add to our work family. Our Facility Account Specialist Team/Customer Service is the backbone of our company. We pride ourselves in offering a high level of customer support, so it takes very special individuals with great communication and learning skills to assist customers with requests and information. Extensive in-house training is provided before new team members interact with customers.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
· Daily interaction by phone, email and on-line chat with our customers
- Respond, handle and promptly resolve any customer inquiries, concerns and requests
- Process overdrafts for bank accounts
- Process transactions for bank accounts
- Reconcile checking accounts
- Perform various clerical duties to include photocopying, faxing, scanning and filing
Qualified individuals will possess the following qualities:
· Associate Degree Preferred; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Good organization & time management skills
- Handle stress of a call center environment
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel.