We are currently looking to hire an Accounting Specialist to add to our work family. Our Accounting Team works to keep our company in business by making sure accounts receivables are processed timely, customer accounts are reconciled bi-monthly to comply with regulations, and banking transactions are properly posted. We pride ourselves in offering a high level of support not only to our customers, but to the other teams within our company. It takes very special individuals with great analytical skill, communication, and learning skills to get the job done. Extensive in-house training is provided to all new team members.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
· Process accounts receivable and refunds when applicable
- Process reclamations/returns for bank accounts
- Process transactions for bank accounts
- Reconcile corporate and facility accounts
- Promptly resolve inquiries, concerns and requests
- Communication with coworkers as well as customers
- Perform various clerical duties to include faxing, scanning and filing
Qualified individuals will possess the following qualities:
· Associate Degree preferred or two to three years related experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Good organization & time management skills
- Superior attendance
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel.
• Superior attendance
• Ability to work independently, accurately, and timely
• Good judgment, logic, and analytical skills
We are a market leader in providing banking services to over 7000 nursing homes across the United States. By always providing superior service to our customers, we have grown and prospered for over 35 years and are now the standard in the long term care industry.
Let’s be honest, you’re looking for the right company and work environment with great benefits and perks. As a company with around 50 employees, our benefits and perks are phenomenal!
Some of the more attractive benefits/perks are:
• Company contribution for medical/dental/vision/prescription drugs
• 401k Retirement Plan with Profit Sharing
• Year End Bonuses
• Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
• Company Tickets with VIP seating to Sporting Events, Concerts, and other major events
• On-site Workout Center and Locker Room
• Holiday Parties & Activities
• Recognition Awards/Luncheons/Parties
• Business Casual Dress with Casual Fridays
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance & Discount Program