National Counseling Group is seeking a full-time Site Director in the Newport News, VA area, who will help drive the growth and development of our office. The Site Director is the chief executive officer for all business activities associated/performed within their service area, and handles the overall management of staff and services of the site.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all clinical and administrative activities, coordinates site services with business development plans for their service area;
- Participates in on-going business management training;
- Ensures company goals are obtained;
- Identifies and implements systems that maximize profitability and minimize costs;
- Develops site budget in coordination with corporate manager;
- Directs, monitors and supervises staff;
- Approves expense reports and makes decisions based on site budget;
- Monitors all outcomes and quality assurance activities;
- Coordinates with other Directors;
- Participates in bi-monthly State Leadership and Clinical Management Team meetings;
- Ensures all Laws and Regulations are respected;
- Ensures Policies and Procedures are applied;
- Maintains high quality standards for services rendered;
- Maintains readiness for external and internal audits;
- Takes hands-on charge of cases where necessary;
- Coordinates appropriate use of cross-training for staff;
- Assigns duties and cases;
- Approves hours for payroll;
- Approves hiring, training, advancements, bonuses, and rates;
- Approves discipline and termination;
- Conducts staff evaluations;
- Contacts and follows up with referrals, clients, parents, guardians, and associated professionals;
- Reports complaints and unusual situations to Regional Director.
- Reports serious incidents, injuries, or deaths to LHRC and/or Office of Licensing with assistance from Regional Director.
- Acts as a mandated reporter for cases of abuse or neglect.
- Maintains professional conviviality.
- Reports directly to Regional Director.
- Completes monthly audits, compliance and risk management reports.
Develops and implements new services and new funding sources.
-Minimum requirement is a Master’s Degree in a Human Services field.
-Must be licensed eligible or licensed in Virginia.