Click here to view video about NCC
The National Coordination Center (NCC), powered by Edera, is a fast-growing healthcare consultancy that connects the nation's brightest minds to help solve some of the most pressing issues in healthcare. NCC identifies experts focused on quality, telehealth, workflow improvement, innovation, patient experience, and interoperability and connects them with federal and commercial clients in need. NCC not only strives for excellence in the services we deliver and the materials we produce, but we also are mission driven. We aim to support the communities we live and work in by serving some of the world’s largest health IT vendors, government clients, health systems, and payers.
NCC is looking for a contract Graphic Designer who understands visuals are more than just pretty pictures and are powerful communication tools that can tell compelling stories and deliver impactful messages. You’ll be joining a small creative team to support corporate and client projects to develop a variety of digital and print materials. As part of this creative team you will help ensure all our materials and deliverables are of the highest design quality, and you will work with a team that specializes in converting complex information and data into digestible, visual stories to help drive change in healthcare industry. If you meet the qualifications, below, then we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with a diverse team including, but not limited to, clinicians, technology experts, copy editors, etc., to help build creative solutions for a variety of digital and print materials that communicate the content and analytics developed for global IT companies and some of the largest health systems in the world
- Design and develop suites of materials that align with prescribed brand guidelines, but still deliver a fresh and unique look and feel
- Conceptualize and design custom branding solutions for internal and client products and initiatives
- Design layouts, infographics, branding, and graphics that incorporate iconography, illustrations, photography and typography
- Use Adobe Suite and Microsoft applications harmoniously to create custom solutions that meet specific project/client needs
- Manage multiple projects and concurrent deliverables in order to meet deadlines
- Communicate concepts, rationale and creative direction to clients and internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field
- 5+ years of relative work experience
- Strong online portfolio of client work
- Must be detail-orientated and methodical
- Independent worker with great self-management skills
- Expertise in Adobe® Creative Suite applications (especially Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Proficiency in these Microsoft Office applications: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in social media and/or print production would be a big bonus
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NCC celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.