B2B Inside Sales Work From Home
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Residual Income… Work from Home… We Book YOU Appointments…
National Consumer Financial is seeking an experienced professional closer who specializes in B2B sales in the merchant services industry that is interested in a high-income and results-driven position. Making a change in one’s career is a major, often a family decision that should not be taken lightly. For that reason, our intensive recruitment process only targets candidates that are willing to work hard and crave a new level of personal and financial success.
We put our money where our mouth is by offering an extremely competitive 40-80% commission and 10-50% residual income to help you establish a strong beachhead in this industry!
Experience is highly recommended but not necessary as we do offer advanced training and full access to our support staff and executives.
2 years of outside or inside sales experience is preferred, but hard work and motivation are the only requirements.
· Able to ask questions in order to understand their customer's business
· Willing to put in the time to achieve their goals
· Have a fire and intensity that has not been fully unleashed
· Is looking for a successful sales program
· Is not afraid to walk into new businesses each day and start a conversation with the business owner
Your success is directly linked to the success of the company as a whole and we are invested in giving you the best chance to succeed.
Commitment to your success:
· Full Industry Introduction
· Business Owner Name Leads Provided
· 10-40% Residual Income Paid Monthly
· 40-80% Commission Paid Upon Install
· CRM, Email, and a virtual phone number will be provided at no cost
· Expected year 1 1099 income: $80,000 - $100,000
- Expected year 2 1099 income: $120,000-$150,000
Submit your resume today to find out why we are so confident.
Military Veterans are always welcome to apply regardless of direct sales experience.
Note: This is a 1099 position for hard-working proven and independent sales professionals.
*Please inquire for details of the commission and bonus
AMP Payment SystemsWhy Work Here?
Grow your career with us!!
AMP Payment Systems is a nationwide merchant service processor looking for a high performer with excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be dependable, a fast learner, have some basic technical skills and very reliable. The position requires some critical thinking and problem solving with a customer service mindset. Must work well independently in a fast-paced environment.