Warehouse Clerk #47896
National Computing Group Germantown, MD
- Expired: July 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job ID: 47896
Responsibilities include an array of materials functions that may include receiving, processing incoming stock, picking and processing work orders, picking and packing shipping orders, cycle counting, and general warehouse maintenance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform all job functions assigned to Materials Clerk I position
- Routinely and safely operate materials handling equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks and rolling carts.
- Pick, pack, (items on racks, shelves, pallets or bins) and deliver orders safely and accurately
- Assist in accurately stocking shelves, utilize First In First Out best practices
- Assist in team cycle counting activities as assigned
- Assist in shipping activities, both domestic and international
- Operate metal tag printer, label printers and programs
- Work with shop floor personnel to fulfill shortages and inventory requirements
- Replenish Point Of Use (POU) locations and supermarkets
- Use computer terminals for inventory querys and transact material movements
- Assist in maintaining safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and work stations clean, neat and organized
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must be able to communicate effectively and demonstrate math and reading skills.
- Ability to stay on task until completion and work with minimal direction
- Must have computer skills to function in an ERP environment, including Microsoft Office suite
- Oracle experience a plus
- Operation of a forklift is required. Company sponsored certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment
- Operations of a pallet jack is required. Company sponsored certification for electric pallet jack must be obtained within 90 days of employment
- Requires operation of hydraulic hoist where applicable
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- High school degree or equivalent.
$17 - $23/hr DOE
National Computing Group
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at National Computing Group