Shipping and Receiving Clerk
National Computing Group Owings Mills, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Perform receiving and shipping functions for the company including incoming product data entry and proper packaging of products and systems being shipped. Perform parts placement and parts pulling of inventory. Perform some manufacturing work as directed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Independently and under supervision and following specific written instructions performs tasks such as receiving of all materials and entering appropriate corresponding information into the Requisition system. Delivers goods received to appropriate entity.
* Independently and under supervision packages all products for shipment to customers, returns to suppliers and all other outgoing material. Assists in packaging of larger systems.
* Independently and under material. Assists in packaging of larger systems.
* Reports packing material shortages to supervision and assists with stocking requirements of packaging supplies.
* Independently and under supervision and following specific written instructions performs tasks such as stocking of inventory material and pulling of parts for manufacturing or direct shipment to customers.
* Assists with manufacturing work as directed by supervision.
* Reports unusual or recurring problems to supervisor.
* Must wear safety apparatus provided for personal protection where required.
* Performs other assignments as required by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience Required:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 0 - 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Moderate PC skills.
* Ability to interface well with other departments.
* Good organizational skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Able to lift boxes of up to 25 - 50 lbs.
The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
National Computing Group
AddressOwings Mills, MD
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at National Computing Group