This role is a critical position within the Media Strategy and Analytics team, specifically within the Paid Acquisition pod. S/he will be focused on programmatic buying with additional focus on digital direct-to-publisher buying and digital ad operations as needed. Digital buys will be executed with the goal of efficiently acquiring consumers who will watch the various networks on all devices.
• Assist in operating programmatic buying platforms with a goal of constant optimization to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of paid digital campaigns.
• Work with Acquisition Strategy team to gain an understanding of campaign specific goals in order to build targeting and executional recommendations.
• Work with digital publishers to build out private market places and/or direct buys when needed.
• Assist with trafficking creative assets, uploading creative, and building out lines within platforms.
• Help to set up campaigns with an eye for detail and accuracy
• Maintain and develop strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (media vendors).
• Minimum 1 years within paid digital buying, with hands on programmatic buying experience preferred.
• Experience with performance marketing and direct response campaigns is strongly preferred with experience in attribution and conversion tracking.
• Demonstrated expertise in media strategy and execution, ideally within a media agency.
• Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, and able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Polished with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Analytical with a comfort in dealing with numbers and reporting.
• Reasonable availability to respond to requests and attend the real-time needs of campaigns outside normal business hours.
• Understanding of TV Everywhere and the Television ecosystem is a plus.
• Willingness and flexibility to “pitch in” with various ad-hoc projects to help support the larger Media Strategy & Analytics team. Including cross-functional support to other bid-based buyers (social, programmatic, SEM).
• Ability to adapt to change and continually evolve skills to meet the ever-changing needs of the television industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office systems, specifically in Excel.
• College degree required.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States