Patient Support Call Center Representative
Contract position. May be contract to hire for the right candidate.
Our solutions offer a strategic approach to generating and presenting the information for these initiatives, including:
• A powerful analytic engine for running a wide range of clinical quality and cost measures to generate the information presented by our applications.
• Intuitive user interfaces for presenting the information to effectively engage physicians and members and to influence behavior at the point of choice.
• A common core technology platform that is easy to add onto, supporting the evolution of your transparency and performance management.
The primary objective of the Customer Service Representative is to meet established performance goals by delivering real value to our customers through defined scripting and procedures. The representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to provide the best opportunity to succeed. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to manage their target audience strategically and effectively. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus. These services will be delivered through 100% initiated telephone interactions. Training on all aspects of the program, scripts and tools will provided.
• Meet and exceed defined daily program participation success rates
• Deliver best-in-class service experience in a professional courteous manner
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients via phone
• Provide feedback on how to improve programs and processes
• Score an average of 90% during call monitoring sessions
• Manage simple excel spread sheets
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Flexibility to learn new call tracking system
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Basic computer skills required
• Strong organizational skills to multitask, work in a realistic paced environment to meet goals
• Must be comfortable in an active high volume inbound/outbound call center environment
• Two years of outbound call center experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Previous successful outbound sales experience preferred