- This will be a second shift role. M-F 2:45pm-11:45pm with many OT opportunities.
- 3 month + contract position. Feel free to inquire about extension/ contract to hire.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential. Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee daily order process to ensure compliance with desired order delivery dates.
- Prepare production work orders.
- Prepare and print order-specific documents and labels.
- Support Project Manager team with general administrative tasks.
- Work with internal teams to coordinate order priority.
- Address production and distribution inquiries.
- Research and resolve delayed order statuses.
- Other tasks as assigned.
National Computing Group