Human Resources Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Assistant III - #7854
- Role will be onsite, Contractor will be working between the Fairlawn and Brecksville, OH offices.
- Will be assisting with a large project of scanning old paper files and uploading to file net.
- This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to share and gain additional knowledge in Human Resources.
- M-F schedule, Hours may be flexible.
- Administrative Aptitude testing is required
- 6 month + contract position. Feel free to inquire about extension/ contract to hire
Qualifications at the Administrative Assistant level include:
• Must have a high school diploma or GED. Possess 4 -7 years of experience in the Associate Administrative Assistant role or in other equivalent position.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel (pivot table knowledge a plus)
• Must demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and develop relationships.
• Must have ability to follow established element practices, procedures, and instructions, and produce basic administrative work products in a thorough, timely and accurate manner.
• Must have sound verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must have excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, helpful).
• Must have the ability to deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
• Must demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work load.
• Demonstrating a solid commitment to all aspects of safety
• Assisting in compliance reporting, tracking and necessary paperwork
• Producing a variety of correspondence, reports and presentations using the appropriate office equipment and software
• Demonstrating sound internal and / or external customer service
• Resolving customer issues and requests in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
• Building relationships and credibility across organization
• Supporting the department's administrative needs which may include maintaining of appointment calendars, meeting scheduling, travel arrangements, payroll time reporting, purchasing system, on-line ordering, filing (electronic and hard copy), and invoice processing
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Updating information using various software applications
• Maintaining invoicing approval process and spreadsheet tracking
National Computing Group
BusinessView all jobs at National Computing Group