Call Center Pharmacy Technician - Remote
National Computing Group Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is 100% REMOTE but must be worked on EST time.
• Primary Call Center contact for pharmacies and medical professionals. Programs typically consist of pharmaceutical brand initiated payment assist solutions such as co-pay cards or vouchers. Call Center Representatives are responsible for fielding requests such as: card activation, program eligibility, explanation of program benefit and explanation/troubleshooting of submission rejection.
• A Call Center Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
• Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution.
• Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area.
• Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
• Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
• We require candidates to have a minimum Call Center background of 3 + years.
• HIPPA certified, or experience in claim processing preferred.
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Standard Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm/11:00am-8:00p
Must- Haves (Hard Skills)
- Computer Skills
- Call Center Experience
- Pharmacy Tech Experience