Contract position. May be contract to hire for the right candidate.
**Requires financial check.**
- An Alternative Payment Solution (APS) rep will utilize a financial system to facilitate payment transactions.
- Primary Call Center contact for patients, pharmacies and medical professionals utilizing program. Programs typically consist of pharmaceutical brand initiated payment assistance solutions such as co-pay cards or vouchers. Call Center Representatives are responsible for fielding requests such as: card activation, program eligibility, explanation of program benefit and explanation/troubleshooting of submission rejection.
- A Call Center Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
- Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution.
- Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area.
- Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
- Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- We require candidates to have a minimum Call Center background of 3 + years.
- HIPAA certified preferred
- Experience in medical claim processing preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.