Regional Property Manager
National Community Renaissance Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
"Together, we transform lives and communities!"
National Community Renaissance (CORE) is seeking a Regional Apartment Manager to join our Property Management team. CORE is one of the nation's largest non-profit affordable housing developers with over a 25-year track record in community revitalization. We transform the economic and social future of communities by building quality, affordable housing combined with best practice social services to improve the self-sufficiency of our residents.
National Community Renaissance C.O.R.E. Values:
COMMUNITY - Through our high-quality construction and social services, we build great communities where our residents and neighbors can thrive.
OPTIMISM - We believe in the ability of people to strive for better lives, and we help provide them with the means to achieve their dreams.
RESPECT - We serve our residents, partners, and employees with utmost respect.
EXCELLENCE - We strive for the highest standards in design, construction, property management, and customer service.
National Community Renaissance offers a comprehensive benefit package including, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan with match, Life Insurance, LTD, FSA, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
About the Job:
National Community Renaissance is committed to transforming the neighborhoods we work in and the lives of the residents we serve. This is accomplished through first class management of our properties which support that mission. The Regional Manager is vital to implementing our vision.
The Regional Manager is responsible for:
- Understanding the National CORE mission and developing an ability to be a superior and articulate advocate for our mission and our team;
- The oversight of administration, compliance, and maintenance of the properties within their region, while striving to maintain 100% occupancy;
- Building a team of professional and successful Community Managers who are passionate about serving the needs of our residents;
- Working closely with Community Managers to ensure a strong partnership with Hope Through Housing to develop and deliver social programs for our residents and the neighborhood;
- Professionally representing National Community Renaissance and building positive relationships in the community.
The Regional Manager reports to the Vice President of Property Management. The Regional Manager directs and supervises all on-site personnel and identifies resources necessary to operate all aspects of the properties.
- In cooperation with the Compliance Manager, monitor all compliance on properties which includes regulatory agreements, commitment letters, proformas, resident ledgers, annual re-certifications, etc.
- Ensure that the Community Managers are practicing operational excellence in each community by monitoring vacancies, resident communications and capital improvements.
- Coordinate start-up of operations including application process, contract and service procurement, and staff hiring and training.
- Prepare monthly site inspection report for management.
- Ensure that inventory of all office and maintenance supplies are maintained appropriately and purchased within approved property budgets.
- Ensure the proper adherence to all fiscal and accounting requirements including: banking, cash handling, reporting, collections, invoices, budgeting and auditing.
- Review and approve petty cash in accordance with company policies and procedures and conduct periodic audits to ensure cash is maintained and balanced at all times.
- Oversee the management of uncollectable accounts receivables and works closely with Collection Agencies.
- Approve invoices for payment as necessary.
- Work closely with Asset Manager in the finalization of the annual budgets for approval by the VP of Property Management.
- Ensure the property is adhering to all requirements of the lease.
- Periodically audits ledger cards against status reports.
- In cooperation with Human Resources department, manage the hiring, training, evaluation, supervision and termination of employees in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain positive relationships with CORE internal departments.
- Attend various training and informational seminars in order to keep abreast of new policies and procedures.
- Work with Community Manager on resident issues and when appropriate, respond to resident complaints or special needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Create a community of caring and excitement that is contagious for our residents and noticeable to the community at large.
- Works closely with Community Manager and Hope Through Housing to ensure the ongoing supportive services are being held in accordance with the affordable covenants.
- Assist in the development and implementation of resident activities and property management programs that will create housing and environments of high quality.
- Develop and maintain relationships with City staff, community services agencies, schools serving CORE children and parents and school district staff and other groups that can provide support for our programs and services in close coordination with Hope Through Housing staff.
- Work closely with the internal development team to research and determine future development opportunities as they pertain to the company's overall goals and objectives.
- In cooperation with the internal development team, develop and implement marketing strategies in assigned areas in line with CORE's vision.
- Cooperate with and develop positive working relationships with syndicators, investors and agencies by demonstrating a working knowledge of financial management and daily operations of the properties and accompany the parties on annual site visits when required.
- Attend company sponsored events that relate to the development of the team, which, from time to time, may include overnight stays at locations away from the employee's home.
- Other duties as requested.
- Must possess a hard working, positive attitude and the drive and commitment to provide superior service to the internal team as well as our external customers and partners.
- Ability to lead teams in a manner that supports the company's goals and core values along with the ability to exercise sound judgment and decision making.
- Ability to work with and understand persons of all ethnic and family backgrounds.
- Ability to work within approved annual budgets.
- Must possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to oversee and guide Community Managers to build and deliver specialized programs appropriate to the residents of the community.
- Ability to build external relationships while positively promoting the organization.
- Relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions. Must be able to manage and develop employees to succeed.
- Demonstrate initiative, personal awareness, professionalism, integrity and exercise confidentiality in all areas of performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years working in a position with comparable responsibilities which include management of significant operating budgets, staff supervision and customer service.
- Financial Management.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Yardi property management accounting software knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to pass company sponsored Tax Credit Certification class within the first year of employment. If employee cannot pass the test after the second attempt, the employee will be subject to discipline up to and including termination.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Exposure to various types of weather conditions.
- Sitting, standing, reading and typing on a daily basis.
- 1-3 hours of walking on a daily basis.
- Up to 6 hours of continuous walking for 1-3 continuous days at times of property inspections.
- Driving must possess a valid driver's license and current auto insurance to drive for company purposes or have reliable transportation.
- Operate computer and office equipment.
National Community Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
National Community Renaissance
AddressRancho Cucamonga, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at National Community Renaissance