Director of Information Technology
National Community Renaissance Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
National Community Renaissance (National CORE) is a nonprofit affordable housing developer, but our work is not about bricks and mortar, rather creating healthy communities that thrive and prosper for many generations to come. At National CORE, we support families and seniors by providing housing communities that are affordable, safe, and of the highest quality. We enhance neighborhood stability through long-term management and maintenance, as well as industry-leading services such as senior wellness, preschool and afterschool programs, and family financial training.
National CORE's Information Technology department is an ever exciting, dynamic environment. We are focused on empowering our customers through current technology, superior support, and proactive interactions.
The Director of Information Technology (IT) reports to the Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for providing the strategic leadership for designing and implementing IT network security protocols, initiatives, infrastructures, applications to ensure key business strategies and processes while mitigating risks and increasing operational efficiencies.
The Director of IT must ensure the Company's IT infrastructure is secure, reliable, cost efficient, and strategically sound reflecting business needs and industry best practices in creating value for its constituents.
- Work in partnership with key company stakeholders, lead, develop and implement IT initiatives that enable the Company to compete more vigorously and more profitability in a constantly changing and demanding environment.
- Lead efforts around hardening the network and assessing and identifying gaps and mitigating risks going forward.
- Managing the relationship/liaison with 3rd party Cyber Risk professional services firm
- Translate the Company's vision into IT systems, procedures, and business solutions articulating this critical link to the Company stakeholders.
- Oversee analysis and evaluation of IT staffing requirements to fulfill business needs.
- Create a monthly dashboard in collaboration with the CFO identify project status, actual cost incurred vs budget, priority listing, estimated time to completion, resource allocation, across the portfolio
- Hire, manage, motivate a staff of 6, and part time 3rd party MSP
- Manage/support the help desk which includes both desktop and Yardi across the portfolio
- Drive cross-functional collaboration through the IT Team
- Coordinate, prepare and oversee the IT corporate and portfolio budgets
- Develop and align the IT framework with the Company's strategic plan
- Oversee project management including business solutions software, managing key IT vendors, system implementations, product upgrades/enhancements, and corresponding budgets
- Supporting relevant business applications
- Develop consistent and standards-based IT policies and procedures
- Prepare special analysis and special projects as needed
- Occasional overnight travel may be required
- Must ensure the required work schedule established by the Company to promote efficient operations is adhered to by all members of the IT team
- Attend company sponsored events that relate to the development of the team, which from time to time may include overnight stays at locations away from the employee's home.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field; master's degree in a related field is a plus
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in progressive, IT project management or related experience in IT environment
- Solid working knowledge of current security protocols and threats
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Well-rounded business background with a broad understanding of financials; profit and loss focused
- Real estate and Yardi experience a plus
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Operate computer and office equipment.
- Work is primarily sedentary in nature.
National Community Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
National Community Renaissance
AddressRancho Cucamonga, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at National Community Renaissance