National Community Health Partners Tempe, AZ
- Expired: 21 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY: This position requires intensive knowledge in case management and working with low income individuals.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences or Education and 2 years experience providing case management to low income individuals.
- Minimum Associate’s degree or working on Bachelor’s degree with 3 years experience working with Veterans.
- Experience working with various types of ethnic groups.
- Pass drug screening.
- Reliable transportation.
- Familiarity with community resources.
- Provide three letters of reference.
- Assists clients in identifying areas of need, and prioritizing meeting the needs.
- Develops individual case management plan.
- Coordinates services delivering thru in-house or community referrals.
- May secure supplementary information such as medical records, etc.
- Assists with transportation.
- Serve as liaison with community resources.
- Coordinates with local coalitions in fulfilling project goals.
- Prepares reports on a timely basis.
- Monitors progress and oversees client case files.
- Establishes working/referral networks.
- Promotes positive image of NCHP.
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to coordinate the provision of client services.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to work weekends and evenings.
- Able to deal with difficult clients.
- Creative problem solver and able to take direction, and monitor client case file.
- Ability to monitor timely delivery of services to client.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet potential physical demands of job (i.e. visiting campsites or other areas where homeless vets may be found, multiple outreach sites daily, etc.).
- Above average computer skills.
National Community Health PartnersWhy Work Here?
Feeling great on helping individuals in the community while you're also getting great job benefits!
1232 E Broadway Rd.Tempe, AZ
HealthcareView all jobs at National Community Health Partners