ABOUT THE NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR THE CERTIFICATION OF CRANE OPERATORS:
NCCCO was formed in January 1995 as a non-profit organization with a stated mission to develop effective performance standards for safe crane operation to assist all segments of general industry and construction. NCCCO is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, and maintains offices in Murray, Utah and Dunedin, Florida.
Assists candidates, certificants, employers, practical examiners and training providers with all aspects of certification. Provides complete and accurate information via phone and email on how to become certified and why for all NCCCO certification programs, assists in navigating certification options based on specific needs and circumstances.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strong oral and written communication skills to respond to candidate and employer phone and email inquiries.
• Assisting with resolving candidate issues with professionalism and accuracy.
• Determine, based on information provided, the best way for a candidate/employer to obtain certification.
• Maintain appropriate confidentiality of information processed.
• Courteously and promptly determining the nature of caller's business and directing callers to appropriate person or taking care of caller.
• Assuming responsibility for providing timely, appropriate, accurate responses to request/suggestions/complaints or referring such comments to appropriate person with a 24-hour period.
• Providing front desk phone coverage as needed.
• Maintaining database of all customer service inquiries.
• Accurate spelling, grammar and punctuation required for all communication with attention to detail.
• Other job related duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma
· Three years of related experience in an office environment.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Acute attention to detail
This is largely a desk-bound position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects to 20 lbs. Requires the ability to travel locally, regionally and nationally.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED WORK HOURS:
This is a full-time position. Regular days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Must be able to maintain regular, reliable attendance and on time daily arrival.
REQUIRED: Full résumé with a cover letter/essay indicating in 100 words or more what has prompted you to apply for this position and why you believe you would be successful in it. No telephone call please.
NCCCO is an equal opportunity employer.