A National Coatings & Supplies Delivery Rep will receive/check in incoming freight and stock/re-stock shelves with parts from received shipments. Delivery Rep will also be certified through the Safe Driving program and perform delivery service to customer base.
- Collaborative environment where your input is valued daily, and a competitive compensation plan! 401k with company match!
- No nights, weekends or holidays.
- Hot shot (on demand).
- Loop delivery (route).
- Shuttle (scheduled Point A to Point B).
- Use company vehicle to deliver parts and equipment to customers in a safe and courteous manner.
- Clean and maintain store and inventory storage area in safe and orderly condition.
- Keep delivery vehicles clean and washed.
- Observe company work and safety rules.
- Check in daily freight and note shipping discrepancies.
- Stock shelves with incoming freight.
- Assist in annual physical inventory.
- Maintain store retail display area - pricing, fronting shelves, building displays.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma/GED.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience preferred.
- Knowledge of surrounding area.
- General knowledge of paint, body & equipment functions and purposes.
- Excellent defensive driving skills.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
About National Coatings and Supplies Inc.
National Coatings & Supplies (NCS), an employee owned company, is a leading distributor of automotive paint, auto body supplies and equipment (PBE) to the collision industry. NCS offers one of the most extensive product lines in the industry, ensuring that you will have the right product to deliver the perfect job every time. Our strategic partners include DuPont, PPG, BASF, 3M, Norton and other leading PBE manufacturers.Come join a company where we are collaborative, fast-paced, innovative and challenging. National Coatings and Supplies is a privately held company headquartered in Raleigh, NC, with over 200 stores in 38 states. Our distribution platform serves a broad range of collision centers and industrial clients across the United States. In 2016, National Coatings & Supplies, the second largest industry distributor merged with Single Source, Inc, the third largest industry distributor. We have already almost doubled our growth and we show no signs of slowing down.We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Drug- free environment