ANational Coatings & SuppliesDelivery Representative will receive/check in incoming freight and stock/re-stock shelves with parts from received shipments. Delivery Representatives will also be certified through the Safe Driving program and perform delivery service to customer base.
- Hot shot (on demand)
- Loop delivery (route)
- Shuttle (scheduled Point A to Point B)
- Use company vehicle to deliver automotive paint, industrial coatings, parts and equipment to customers in a safe and courteous manner.
- Clean and maintain store and inventory storage area in safe and orderly condition.
- Keep delivery vehicles clean and washed.
- Observe company work and safety rules.
- Check in daily freight and note shipping discrepancies.
- Stock shelves with incoming freight.
- Assist in annual physical inventory.
- Maintain store retail display area - pricing, shelves, and building displays.
- Other duties as assigned
Delivery Representative Qualifications:
- HS Diploma/ GED
- 6 months to 1 year of experience preferred
- Knowledge of surrounding area
- General Knowledge of Paint, Body & Equipment functions and purposes.
- Excellent defensive driving skills
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
What's in it for You?
- 401-k Retirement Savings Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & biweekly payroll
- No Nights, Weekends or Holidays
- Collaborative environment where your input is valued daily
Come join a company where we are collaborative, fast-paced, innovative and challenging. National Coatings and Supplies is a privately held company headquartered in Raleigh, NC, with over 200 stores in 38 states. Our distribution platform serves a broad range of collision centers and industrial clients across the United States. In 2016, National Coatings & Supplies, the second largest industry distributor merged with Single Source, Inc, the third largest industry distributor. We have already almost doubled our growth and we show no signs of slowing down.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Drug- free environment