National Cities Corporation Memphis, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA! Little Caesars (New Restaurant 3rd St)
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous career opportunities. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
Our mission is to be the best take-home pizza chain by exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value, great tasting products, and outstanding people.
The Restaurant Manager builds and supervises a team that achieves Little Caesars goals of customer satisfaction, sales and profitability and operates the restaurant according to company standards and procedures.
- Ensures customers are served correct, complete orders within service time goals according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
- Prepares and ensures that all colleagues prepare consistent, high quality products that are served to customers as described in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
- Achieves the standards for a clean and organized restaurant and colleague image as defined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook, and/or as required by local government agencies.
- Recruits, hires, trains and evaluates colleagues by following procedures outlined in the Snag A Job onboarding policies, in-store training resources, and the guidelines for colleague evaluation.
- Develops a productive team by providing direction and supervision of colleagues through the appropriate use of communication, delegation, and disciplinary skills and implements change in a positive manner resulting in low colleague turnover.
- Ensures a work environment that is in compliance with government regulations and is safe, secure, and free of harassment or discrimination, as defined by Little Caesars policies and procedures.
- Accurately completes all paperwork associated with daily, weekly, and period end activities as directed by the Area Supervisor or Vice President.
- Performs labor scheduling, food ordering, and product projections accurately and maintains restaurant equipment so that the restaurant opens and closes as scheduled and is able to service all customer orders each day.
- Manages all financial responsibilities with integrity, performs tasks associated with achieving cost control goals and supervises colleagues to ensure goals are met.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a management role, achieving at least an Assistant Manager/Co-Manager position in a quick service restaurant, or one (1) year experience in a management position in a full service restaurant.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic math skills.
- Have a working knowledge of local store marketing techniques, sales building, and a proven track record of controlling costs.
- Be dependable, hardworking and have the ability to work a varied, 50 hour workweek under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary driver to complete daily banking and other responsibilities as directed by the Area Supervisor or Vice President.
- Must be able to provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
National Cities CorporationWhy Work Here?
Join the fastest growing pizza chain in the world. A fun, fast paced environment with room for growth. 72% of our GM's were AMs to start!
Great Company to work for with tons of upward mobility!
2105 Union Ave Memphis TNMemphis, TN
RetailView all jobs at National Cities Corporation