We are looking for a Commercial Debt Collectors to join our team! This is NOT a retail collection position. These positions are for professionals with experience in collecting high-value debt looking for a career. We are servicing loans for our lenders. The customers we are working for can be Corporate, Private, or otherwise. Several years experience is mandatory, and any applicants without will not be considered and are strongly encouraged to refrain from applying.
Be a part of our success story!!! Our company offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic company. We are a commercial collection agency that offers comprehensive, fully-coordinated debt recovery services to clients in the credit-granting industries.
- The Debt Collector is responsible for the daily tasks related to collection efforts of a portfolio of customer accounts.
- The Debt Collector will effectively communicate and support the Division’s collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
- Recognition of significant credit risks and escalation of these matters are critical.
- Collection efforts are time sensitive, requiring excellent skills in organization and management of time, efforts, and resources.
- Research will be required and will require employing skills and resources to achieve a thorough understanding of information.
- Communicate with debtors by telephone and written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made.
- Demonstrate effective skip tracing techniques by locating debtor home phone number, address, and/or place of employment and process accounts for legal action.
- Counsel delinquent account debtors to assist in finding funds to meet debt obligations and the responsibility of their debt.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous experience in billing, customer service, or collection fields is an ABSOLUTE MUST
- Ability to build rapport with clients and maintain a balanced and compliant relationship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work and think independently
- Phone skills
This position has the ability to work from home and/or remotely. Travel capabilities are necessary when expecting to meet with clients and debtors. If you are unable to travel for work, again, please save our time and yours. The first week of employment will be in Atlanta, GA where you will work directly with an executive from our team to learn the position. Airfare and stay will be provided to those chosen to interview for our group. Serious applicants only please. Come build your career with National Check Resolution!