Web and Digital Marketing Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
TITLE: Web and Digital Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Alexandria, Virginia
DIVISION: Content & Community Engagement
Less than 10% to fulfil job requirements.
HOURS and SCHEDULE:
Generally, Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm (minimum 37.5 hours within five (5) days per week); unless otherwise required or approved by management. Hybrid schedule available with up to 2-3 days telework.
This position reports to the Director, Project Management, CCE.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR PUBLIC CONTACT:
Daily contact requiring courtesy, discretion, and sound judgment.
LICENSING AND CERTIFICATION:
This position provides digital marketing solutions for NCMEC content, programs and resources via web, social and other digital channels. They collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand NCMEC’s diverse audience and products/services and offer creative, engaging, metric-driven promotional strategies. They also manage comprehensive, consistent analytics, ads and tagging strategies across web properties
to ensure accurate visibility into available data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop and execute digital marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and engagement with our target audiences to increase NCMEC web traffic, resource dissemination and donations.
· Write marketing E-mails, create digital ads, and other marketing assets.
· Manage campaigns related to NCMEC products and services, including training courses, content for educators and children, family resources, NCMEC’s 24hour hotline, etc.
· Coordinate with Social Media team to align CPC and social media marketing campaigns.
· Work across NCMEC divisions to ensure that marketing is considered throughout the product and content creation process.
· Coordinate content creation for marketing assets with NCMEC’s design, animation and video production teams.
· Monitor and optimize campaigns and produce reports on campaign results to maximize ROI.
· Manage campaigns with multiple budgets and funding sources to responsibly track spending.
· Manage Google Ads or similar digital applications for NCMEC web properties.
· Stay abreast of emerging digital marketing technology, techniques, and strategies.
· Work cross-functionally to develop and maintain tag and pixel inventories and governance for NCMEC web properties.
· Employ A/B testing to optimize campaigns for success.
· Maintain and update Google and Adobe analytics accounts and stay abreast of analytics tracking best practices.
· Monitor web analytics for NCMEC websites and provide insights for data-informed decisions about content and marketing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· 5 – 7 plus years of experience in digital marketing or a related field.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media, communication, website/graphic, or a related discipline.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Understanding of how to leverage traditional marketing (inbound, direct, etc.) in a nonprofit environment.
· Proven experience with Google Products and Advertising Platforms, particularly Google Ads, Google Analytics G4, and Google Tag Manager.
· Comfortable using UTM parameters and other methods of tracking campaign success.
· Platform knowledge:
o LinkedIn ads
o Facebook ads
o Twitter ads
o Spotify ads
o Knowledge of Pardot, Salesforce, Social Studio preferred.
National Center for Missing and Exploited ChildrenWhy Work Here?
SEE BEYOND THE HEADLINES – HELP MISSING & EXPLOITED CHILDREN
The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® is a non—profit 501(c)(3) corporation whose mission is to help find missing children, reduce child sexual exploitation, and prevent child victimization. Since 1984, NCMEC has served as the national clearinghouse and resource center for families, victims, private organizations, law enforcement and the public on issues relating to missing and sexually exploited children.
333 John Carlyle StreetAlexandria, VA
BusinessView all jobs at National Center for Missing and Exploited Children