We are the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, and we come to work every day on behalf of our country’s nearly one million cattle farmers and ranchers. You may have heard of the iconic Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner. brand and one of our core jobs is to bring that brand to life by developing visual and digital communications assets that show consumers the amazing people who raise beef, the strength that beef provides and of course, the great taste of beef.
We have an exciting role open on our team for a Creative Content Manager to develop highly engaging content that supports building brand awareness with the next generation of consumers. This role is responsible for creating visual elements of marketing materials for both traditional and digital media, including but not limited to print, signage, website, and social media. We’re seeking a talented go-getter with an eye for great visual design – someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs to support the Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner. brand.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Creative Content, this position works in partnership with an integrated team of internal and external creative partners and serves as a dedicated producer for all digital media executions.
· Create brand marketing assets for consumer and related audience campaigns that align with strategic priorities and established brand style guidelines.
· Concept, collaborate, and present compelling and relevant creative that represents the brand and connects with target audiences.
· Closely work with internal and external team members to develop creative concepts and content that achieves marketing objectives
· Work with and identify new vendor resources for design/production services when needed.
· Manage, organize, and tag a growing archive of all creative assets across the brand portfolio.
· Support visual integrity of stakeholder presentations.
· Explore, recommend and activate new ways of sharing and producing engaging consumer content.
· Attention to detail while managing brand guidelines for content being created and reviewed.
· Stay up to date on design trends, media platforms, and competitors.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
·1-3 years experience in a marketing graphic design role
· Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design/visual arts preferred, or equivalent Associate’s Degree with professional experience
· Understanding and eye for great visual design and the ability to manage design specs into finalized assets
· Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite and adept at learning new software as needed
· Preference for candidates with photography and video editing skills
· A passion for food: Dedicated to making a difference while communicating beef’s position as the preferred protein through strategic communications.