Responsible for planning a project and seeing that it is completed successfully, within the given deadline. Applicant needs to have excellent management skills to coordinate with the entire team and with the clients and stakeholders. Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications. Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance.
- Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented programs, systems or procedures.
- Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress.
- Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals.
- Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program.
- Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy.
- Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes of forms and reports.
- Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Innovative - Ability to look beyond the standard solutions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Project Management - Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Systems Analysis - Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Change Management - Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Conceptual Thinking - Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university)
- PMP Certification: Preferred
- One to two years related experience: Preferred
- One to two years industry experience: Preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products with focus in Outlook, Excel, and Word: Required