Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility Engagement
- Posted: 2 days ago
The National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) is the national membership organization for the nation’s federally qualified health centers (also known as FQHCs or Community Health Centers). Health centers are nonprofit, community-directed health clinics that provide access to high-quality, culturally competent, and comprehensive care to people living in medically underserved areas. NACHC strengthens the health center movement through advocacy, training, and technical assistance, clinical and operations support. NACHC is committed to an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
NACHC seeks to expand engagement with corporate social responsibility (CSR) offices in the corporate and private sector, especially among companies with an interest in working with community health centers. Reporting to Associate Vice President, Development and Innovation, the Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility Engagement will be responsible for working with the AVP and other staff within the Development and Innovation division in two primary areas:
- Engaging socially responsible companies seeking to work with health centers through their corporate social responsibility (CSR) offices, environmental, social, and governance (ESG) offices, and/or their corporate foundations This role will take the lead to transform and modernize how NACHC works with these offices, through both financial and in-kind relationships and maximize corporate support for NACHC itself and for community health centers, primary care associations and health center-controlled networks.
- Engage community health centers, primary care associations, and health center-controlled networks to identify and scale promising practices on raising private and non-federal dollars, with particular attention to corporate partners.
This position contributes to a fast-paced team by utilizing effective communication, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Actively follows the landscape for CSR and ESG news/happenings, subject matter experts, and communications to effectively advise and consult with partners.
- Manage project execution for a portfolio of NACHC funders and partners.
- Leads CSR strategy, communications, and reporting/tracking projects, with guidance from senior leaders and support from team members.
- Manages projects independently and leads day-to-day corporate partner/CSR office communication and coordination.
- Produces excellent written deliverables, including partner reports, proposals, and PowerPoint decks.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple projects/clients and sets high standards for partner service.
- Work with other areas of NACHC to deliver on related division goals and engaging corporate partners beyond sponsor or marketing efforts.
- Support fulfillment efforts of engagement with corporate partners through partnering with other NACHC divisions.
- Assist with marketing efforts including drafting social media posts, list management, assist with website content and outreach through other marketing channels.
- Perform additional duties as
- Commitment to NACHC’s mission, supporting its organization-wide goals, and health equity.
- Experience with technical aspects of CSR and ESG, including how corporations design and measure the success of their programs, particular experience with healthcare and social drivers/determinants of health programs preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of position related experience required; preference for direct experience working on health-focused CSR/ESG projects.
- Strong communications skills – written (proofreading, editing) and verbal (meeting facilitation, participation). Excellent interpersonal skills with high customer service orientation and ability to work well with a variety of stakeholders.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Teams) and Adobe Additionally, knowledge is preferred on several other platforms to support the functions of the job and/or division including, but not limited to virtual meeting database management, online survey creators such as SurveyMonkey or Google Forms, email marketing tools such as Constant Contact, website content development (via WordPress), and/or and project management tools (Asana specifically).
- Creative, innovative, and inquisitive in problem solving and judgment, with an ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude. Demonstrated commitment to professional growth with an interest in learning and mastering new skills.
- Works effectively (prioritize, multi-task, deliver on-time) with attention to
- The position may require some travel, in accordance with travel safety and public health
National Association of Community Health Centers
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?