Customer Service Representative
- $14 to $18 Hourly
Our client Bureau of Fiscal Services is seeking a contractor to bring on board. The contractor's tour of duty will be 9:30 – 6:00, M-F. However, for the first two weeks of training, the contractor will be working 8:00 – 4:30. *This is a seasonal position.* The hours *may, *but not necessarily, drop from 40 to 20, October through March or April, depending on the workload.
The Contractor shall provide staff to perform the routine duties in a call center environment in order to meet ARC's monthly metric reporting and other time-sensitive support functions.
The scope includes, but is not necessarily limited to, the following areas:
* Provide assistance and advice in a call center environment to internal Fiscal Service staff and external franchise customers on the use of an automated federal travel system.
* Evaluate compliance of travel reimbursements with the Federal Travel Regulations and/or other agency specific policy for the purpose of ensuring that reimbursements have all proper documentation.
* Execute the travel interface to Oracle Financials and reconcile accounting transactions
* Performance of other travel support functions.
All personnel assigned to this contract shall be fully qualified, trained, experienced and capable of performing the work of the contract position they are filling. Personnel shall also meet the qualifications that have been established for the
positions on the contract.
* * _Labor Category Title: _*_General Clerk III_
The Contractor shall provide staff to perform the following tasks:
* Provide customer service to numerous callers daily in a call center environment on travel related questions.
* Log, document and track all calls and emails received using incident tracking software.
* Perform post payment audits by reviewing the accounting and travel system data to ensure proper documentation is provided to support the travel reimbursement and reimbursement was made in accordance with the Federal Travel Regulations and/or other agency specific guidance.
* Perform routine updates to the travel system including, but not limited to, splitting of documents crossing the fiscal year, updating charge card data in traveler profiles, creditworthiness and cardholder training tracking, running routine reports, etc.
* Prepares travel vouchers and enters data into an automated travel system or onto required forms.
* Performs pre-payment audits of third party invoices in accordance with the Federal Travel Regulations and agency policy.
* Perform other general accounting and clerical tasks including but not limited to filing, scanning, faxing, and answering phones.
* Ensure strict compliance with regard to the safeguarding of personally identifiable information.
* Utilize computers as necessary to access travel and accounting data for audits and system updates.
* Communicate both verbally and in writing with ARC employees and customer agency employees to support the Travel Help Desk.
Oral and written communication skills to effectively exchange information and convey ideas and
Ability to use a personnel computer to access and retrieve data.
Ability to follow instructions.
Ability to complete work within established time-frames.
Maintain a professional demeanor and treat co-workers and customers with courtesy and respect.
Knowledge of general accounting principles.
National Associates, Inc. (NAI) is a full-service Staffing and Human Resources Management firm. We represent clients and candidates across every industry. With over 20+ years experience, we currently provide services to the Washington, DC, metropolitan area and 17 other states. In our 20+ years, we have learned that the best way to service our customers is to understand their needs and to facilitate an open line of communication.
National Associates, Inc.Parkersburg, WV
BusinessView All National Associates, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.