Psychiatric Adult LPN
NationWide Therapy Group Holyoke, MA
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Psychiatric Adult LPN to join our team.
Job Type: Contract
- At least 1 year LPN experience required
- At least 1 year Psych experience required
- Must hold an active state LPN license
- Electronic Charting experience
- Active BLS and other needed certifications
- Weekly direct deposit
- Start Immediately
- 401k (after 6 mos)
- License Reimbursements (for renewal)
- Health insurance
The Licensed Practical Nurse is an active participant in the health care team who provides direct care and support to patients, families, and legal guardians in accordance with the philosophy, objectives, values, mission, and core principles of the facility. The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for maintaining a safe therapeutic milieu grounded in the facility's core principles. The Licensed Practical Nurse works under the direction of the Registered Nurse and works collaboratively as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
NationWide Therapy Group
HealthcareView all jobs at NationWide Therapy Group