- Posted: 11 days ago
- Work with marketing team to concept, develop, design, and produce graphic art that satisfies a creative brief and conforms to brand standards and specifications.
- Adhere to brand guidelines to maintain and enforce brand standards and elevate designs.
- Produce designs proofs for review and make revisions based on feedback.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand.
- Keep abreast of all competitor brands, design and imagery trends and methodologies.
- Translate financials, timelines, and data points into simple graphic representations.
- Manage project workload and time for research, execution, presentation, revisions, and approvals within tight deadlines.
- Manage and update website content.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic/visual design or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of related job experience
- Familiarity with UX/UI design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat; experience with all Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Strong and inspirational team player/leader
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Ability to work in fast paced work environment on many projects with great agility without compromising quality
- Video editing a plus
- Experience with still photography, GoPro cameras, drone and other unique videography techniques a plus
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Stock Option Plan
Natilus Inc hires solely based on qualifications, merit and competence. Natilus Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Natilus Inc does not hire on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
AddressSan Diego, CA
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?